CMAA is dedicated to providing you with the most cutting-edge and relevant information while ensuring that it is accessible and convenient. Virtual seminars are one more way CMAA offers a platform to attain knowledge by taking advantage of their robust education base.
Your CMAA member benefits include access to CMAA University allowing you to earn CMI credits to further your career. Watch this short informational video to get you started. Credits can count toward the requirements for the Certified Club Manager (CCM) designation, the Certification Maintenance Requirement, Honor Society and Master Club Manager (MCM). Courses are taken at your pace and on your schedule.
Content Areas Include:
- Archived Webinars - recordings of recent expert-led webinars covering the latest issues and topics in club management as well as the schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Certificate Programs – are designed to increase member knowledge in individual competency areas.
- Conference Education* – session recordings for conference attendees and a sample of the most popular sessions for all members.
- Manager in Development – is an on-the-job a mentor/mentee program to educate entry- and mid-level managers through exposure to diverse departments within a club operation.
- Executive Level Education* – are courses have been developed for CMAA Members to further their professional development from leading industry subject matter experts.
- Micro Learning – bite-size manager-led education that can be applied immediately to your club.
*Complimentary Credits - These content areas house courses that provide complimentary CMI or Association Activity credits for CMAA members. To learn more, watch this tour detailing which courses provide these credits.